Full Maintenance & Coating
- Secure roof against all existing leaks. Covered by our full 12-months or four-seasons guarantee.
- Replace badly chipped and broken tiles with matching profiles. Please Note: Small corners are replaced using a co-polymer mastic due to pressure points.
- Check and secure all flashings.
- Check valley iron and re-lip if required.
- High pressure water clean entire roof to remove all dirt, moss, lichen, oxidisation, etc. (a clean surface is essential for proper adherence of sealer).
- Clean and flush out all gutters.
- Replace any broken or missing capping if required. Repoint all ridge and hip capping with Permaflex (Permaflex is a special acrylic compound formulated to allow for expansion and contraction).
- Application of Permacoat’s Three Coat System:
- Spray entire roof with PermaSeal –a primer binder sealer that strengthens and binds the loose surface creating a strong and stable base of the tile to guarantee adhesion of the topcoat system.
- Spray entire roof with two coats of PermaCoatin your choice of over 30 colours (‘PermaCoat’ is an exclusive latex acrylic membrane resin, formulated to withstand the harsh effects of sun and weather and contains anti-fungal agents.)
- Spray Two-Tone (if required) no extra charge if desired.
- Quotation includes to coat vent pipes, flashings, valley irons, etc.
- Spare tiles and coating available from office
- Leave site clean and tidy on completion of each days work
Our full roof maintenance and coating procedure is backed by our Permacoat guarantee.
Permacoat has been a leader in the roof restoration industry in WA for over 20 years. As a Western Australian family business, we take pride in good old-fashioned service. We have earned a reputation for honesty and dependability.
Our employees are fully protected by the company whilst the company holds $10,000,000.00 Public Liability Insurance cover for your peace of mind.