If you live anywhere in the Perth metropolitan area and have been considering having any work done on your roof be sure to take advantage of the free roof inspection being offered by Perth’s premier roof coating company — Permacoat.
Everyday your commercial roof is exposed to the elements of our harsh Australian climate.
Our commercial team at Permacoat specialise in extending the life of your roof and improving the image of your company premises.
Our highly skilled staff are experienced in all aspects of commercial roof repair and restoration, they consistently provide a thorough and professional job when repairing or replacing any damaged area of commercial roofing, and finish off with the world’s most advanced roof painting technology to seal and protect your investment.
In addition to our large track record of successfully completed key commercial projects, we are currently engaged in several ongoing long-term commercial roofing programs. Examples of both of these include:
- John Holland — Iron roof restoration of existing airport terminals as part of the multi-million dollar Perth airport upgrade.
- BlueScope Steel — Long-term ongoing iron roof restoration program supporting warranty services.
- Brightwater Group — Long-term ongoing annual roof restoration and maintenance program for all aged care facilities across WA-metro.
- Southern Cross Care — Annual roof maintenance program for all facilities WA-wide.
We are also highly experienced in Government-related contracts, having completed roof treatments for various departments and local councils including:
- Department of Housing and Works
- Department of Defence
- Department of Conservation & Land Management (C.A.L.M)
- City of Perth
- City of Gosnells
- City of Wanneroo
- Melville City Council
- Building Management Authority
Read the latest news and special offers from Perth’s professional roof restoration and repair experts!